Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How to: Wear Glitter Eyeshadow

How To: Wear Glitter Eyeshadow

Okay, I admit it. I'm addicted to glitter eyeshadow of all colors when it comes to evening looks. But I always apply it the same way - on top of a darker color, blending it out from the inner corner to the vertical midline of the lid.

Then, I stumbled upon this webpage from BuzzFeed - not where I would typically go to find makeup advice, but they have quite a few unique and beautiful ways to apply glitter eyeshadow that I never would have thought to try. Check it out!

www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/26-ways-to-make-glitter-your-new-smokey-eye/

Here's a tip:
 - use a loose powder in a V shape underneath the eye to catch any of the shadow or glitter that will unavoidably fall from the lid. When you're finished, wipe off the loose powder for a flawless look.


No comments:

Post a Comment