Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

As a diehard Bare Minerals Fan for years, I was hesitant to even consider trying a new foundation. That is, until a makeup artist suggested I try liquid foundation due to the dry tendencies of my skin. So, the other day I was at a local cosmetics boutique and decided to have some fun and try it out - and I loved it! Sheer Glow foundation gives you smooth, even coverage with a natural radiance and glow about it. My skin has never looked better!

TIPS:
 - apply with a light touch - a little of this product goes a long way!
 - begin in the middle of your cheeks, forehead, and chin and blend outward - this will give you the most coverage without looking caked on.
 - I start with a foundation primer and finish with a light coating of Bare Minerals Foundation or Mineral Veil depending on the amount of coverage I want to make the foundation last all day long.

Get the look for less:
 I am also a big fan of L'oreal True Match liquid foundation. It will give you similar results, especially if you apply a luminizing cream before the foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment