Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

I had a roommate in college who swore by this primer, but I never so much as tried it until recently. BIG MISTAKE. Why?

This is single-handedly one of the most amazing beauty products I have ever owned (and trust me, I own quite a few). For $20, you get the most long-lasting eyeshadow application of your life with no need to worry about smudging or the colors fading or losing vibrancy throughout the day. I am absolutely taken aback by how well this works - if you haven't tried it yet, head to your local Sephora and check it out. You won't regret it!!

TIPS:
 - apply the primer after foundation and concealer but before eyeshadow application.
 - I add a little extra primer past where I want my eyeshadow to stop so that I can wipe off any mistakes without smudging - it comes right off with the primer for perfect eyeshadow every time!
 - I prefer the clear primer for its universal use, but the primer also comes in gold, matte tawny, and shimmering champagne. 

Get the Look for Less:
I have yet to find a comparable product on the market. If you are aware of one, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment